O my god where did you find this? well Youtube obviously but I'm so going out and getting me some polyester pants and 2 more girls just so I can rock this look rather than go to an aerobics class! not that I go those classes but hell if they were this cool maybe I would!
Tried to email you but alas no direct link but i figure anyone who thinks that clip is awesome might be looking for something that makes their daily ride more cyclechic.
1 comment:
O my god where did you find this? well Youtube obviously but I'm so going out and getting me some polyester pants and 2 more girls just so I can rock this look rather than go to an aerobics class! not that I go those classes but hell if they were this cool maybe I would!
Tried to email you but alas no direct link but i figure anyone who thinks that clip is awesome might be looking for something that makes their daily ride more cyclechic.
check out http://www.rocketfuel.net.au
and keep those polyester clips coming!
Post a Comment